Last week I gave myself a challenge: Make an industry-sized film poster for the roleplaying show Critical Role before next episode goes on air. And so I did.
Quickly realizing the file would be huuuuge, I decided to draw each character and part by itself before merging layers and putting them into the final project file. That was both a blessing and a curse, since adjusting or fixing problems I would see later became a pain, since the finished figure would only be in one layers. A blessing, however, because they were real easy to move around, mess with the composition and I also got a bunch of art pieces I can use for future stickers or other trinkets (huehuehue).
Anyway, all in all, great experience, massive project, so happy it turned out well!
Thank you all Critters who helped out while I was streaming, giving me ideas and help <3